We’re looking for a team of fun, motivated and high-energy SURFSET Fitness instructors who share in our passion of bringing joy to people through fitness. If you love to try new things and have a great sense of adventure, we invite you to become a SURFSET Fitness certified trainer!
Do I need to know how to surf?
You do not need to know how to surf to be a SURFSET Fitness instructor. If you are a successful applicant, you will be given full training in the SURFSET Fitness Tier 1 Certification course at our studio, certifying you to teach SURFSET Fitness group classes and train using SURFSET Fitness foundational methods. You will learn the core surf-inspired series of the SURFSET Fitness method as well as the structure and sequencing principles of this signature group fitness program.
Being able to surf is an bonus, but being an experienced group fitness instructor who is keen to take on a challenge would be even more advantageous.
I’m sold! What are your requirements?
- Must be legally allowed to work in Singapore
- Must be able to work some evenings and/or weekends
- Have strong interest in fitness or surfing
- Basic anatomy knowledge
- Experience teaching group fitness classes is preferred but not required
- Experience in fitness training (ACE Certification, Pilates or Yoga certifications are an advantage)
- Good core strength (SURFSET Fitness is very challenging for the core muscles and you need to be able to demonstrate the exercises with good form)
- Fun, encouraging and outgoing personality who can comfortably lead groups of up to 10 people
Like what you see? Apply now!
If you are interested in being a part of our team, e-mail us a copy of your CV at [email protected]. Positions are extremely limited so apply today. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a week of application to come for an in-person interview. We can’t wait to have you on board!