This is a schedule of all our different class types. For the most updated daily schedule, please go to our Booking page.
- Classes need a minimum of 2 registered participants to run. Classes without the required number of participants will be cancelled 12 hours before class start time and any participant affected will be informed by SMS or phone. However, you can call us as late as 30 minutes before a scheduled class time to find out is there’s a slot available for you to join the class.
- Each class is 45 minutes long.
- All classes start on time. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to get changed and prepare for your session.
- SURFSET Fitness reserves the right to reject participants who are more than 10 minutes late.
- Participants who are late will still be charged for the full session.
- As a courtesy to your instructor and other clients who want to join our classes, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel a booking. Late cancellations (less than 12 hours notice) will be charged at the full session price.
- Please turn off or silence-mode your cell phones in the studio, as your ringing phone may cause others to lose concentration.
- Please bring your own towel for your workout.